Do you have Flu symptoms? It may be your older furnace poisoning you. Call us today and get it checked for $189.
If your furnace is at least 5 years old, you are even more at risk. Flu symptoms are a sign of a pitted or cracked heat exchanger. If you have symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, that is an emergency! Your health depends on getting this checked out immediately. Call us today and let our technicians get this handled quickly and efficiently. We provide heating and furnace services in San Jose and surrounding areas.
CCI Case Study – Carbon Monoxide made pregnant woman ill