Must See Event This Wednesday for Rental Owners and Mangers: Cold Craft #710
CAA Connect - Northern California Rental Housing Conference & Expo will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, on Wednesday, April 9, 2014. This full-day conference will draw more than 1,000 multifamily housing professionals from California's leading property management companies, Real Estate Investment Trusts, and independent rental owners.
- 170+ exhibitor booths
- 8 educational seminars featuring nationally recognized speakers
- Executive Power Lunch for all full day conference attendees
- Networking reception for VIP sponsors and attendees sponsored by CORT Furniture Rental
- QUAKE COTTAGE - earthquake simulator
- Photo Booth sponsored by American Asphalt
- Exciting sponsorship opportunities
- SCANVenger Hunt™ - QR code scavenger hunt to win prizes!
Who Should Attend
CAA Connect attendees will include:
- Corporate Executives
- Regional Portfolio Managers
- Community Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Maintenance/Facilities Professionals
- Leasing Professionals
- California Certified Residential Managers (CCRM)
- Independent Rental Owners
- Rental Property Investors
EXHIBITORS: THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF BOOTHS AVAILABLE. TO BOOK A BOOTH CALL (408) 342-3517.
ATTENDEES: ONLINE ATTENDEE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. ON-SITE ATTENDEE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9 AT 8:00 AM.
Full Day Conference
Includes access to educational seminars, expo floor, lunch and VIP networking reception. Register online as a group, with 10 or more attendees, and receive an automatic discount of $10 off per attendee at checkout
- $79 per person or on-site
Expo Floor & Lunch
Includes access to expo floor and lunch only
- $35 per person
Expo Floor Only
Includes access to expo floor only
- $10 per person
Parking at the Santa Clara Convention Center
If you need help with indoor comfort or air quality, contact Cold Craft, Inc.
408.374.7292 or INFO@COLDCRAFT.COM