Featured On Diamond Certified Facebook For His Expertise
Click here to read about Kent Penning and his Diamond Certified Professional TIPS.
Identifying And Reducing Energy Costs
When a buildings’ operating costs eat into the profits it is time to research the cause(s) and take action steps.
Comfort heating and cooling as well as water heating can account for approximately 52% of the building’s energy costs. This is a good place to start looking for energy hogs.
These steps are a good way to get control of the HVAC and water heating in buildings.
- Get a professional evaluation of the systems serving the buildings.
- Evaluate the supporting elements of the equipment to assure proper working condition. (Duct leakage)
- Create a maintenance schedule for the equipment and hire a professional to maintain and service the equipment to lengthen the equipment’s life. To be effective this work should be performed by a professional.
- Make a plan for replacement for equipment looking at the average lifespan of the specific type of equipment, make a schedule to budget for the replacement.
More information from the Department of Energy .
Since 1991 Bay Area Business Owners Have Relied On Cold Craft, Inc’s. Commercial Services…
Our Diamond Certification and NATE Certified technicians
assure our customers that they will be treated right and that we will do it correctly.
- License Classifications C20, C38, C43, B & C36
- Diamond Certified (Our Latest Diamond Certified Report)
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified and Awarded the NATE Quality Circle Award, (click for more)
- Accredited member of BBB (Current BBB Report for Cold Craft)
- Commercial Equipment Lease Program for Cash Flow
- Grocery programs for Energy Efficiency, Commercial Refrigeration Information, Repair, replacement, retrofit.
- Scheduled service and maintenance on: Office buildings, hi-rises, schools, & universities, chillers, boilers, ice machines, walk-ins, box cars, package units, pneumatic controls, VAV and Zone systems and reheat systems. (Preventive Maintenance)
- Design, install, repair, and/or replace commercial or multiple units (condos, apartments) HVAC equipment. (Written Testimonials and Video Testimonials)
- Experts on forced air, VAV and zoning systems.
- Water source heat pumps, geothermal boilers and chillers
- Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, Trane, Rheem (Geothermal information and video), Mitsubishi, Fujitsu dealer.
- Duct pressure testing/efficiency testing and reporting
- Extensive background checks: Many of our techs have been approved for work at high security DOD and DOJ facilities
- Air filtration systems
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available – priority to Preventative Maintenance customers
- DOD, DOJ, County Correctional Facility, and Life Scan Clearances
- TI work, remodel and Design build projects
What Our Clients Say
“I have to say I am really impressed by these guys. I saw them out at the Marriott Hotel using a crane to lift these units on the roof. I thought “How cool is that!” I looked them up up online and found out they work on residential stuff as well. I had them come and give me an estimate on replacing my heater and a/c. It was a good price, and once they finished everything worked like a charm. Definitely worth looking into.”
Adam L., San Jose, CA