When making professional suggestions for installing, repairing and/or maintaining heating, cooling, geothermal or refrigeration units it is imperative that you are working with knowledgeable and NATE certified tempologists. Tempologists work on apparatus for environmental control, such as freezers, refrigeration equipment and heating and cooling equipment.
Cold Craft, Inc. adds value to our commercial HVAC customers by not only having highly trained and skilled NATE Certified employees; combined with our desire to dramatically reduce our customers’ energy costs and offering rebate assistance and we earned Diamond Certification to assure your customer satisfaction.
Cold Craft has trained employees that are referred to as tempologists. These tempologists specialize in biotech work and we maintain and service ultra low temp freezers, incubators, growth chambers, etc.
- Repair, replacement, retrofit, TI work, remodel, & design builds
- Scheduled service and maintenance on:
Office buildings, hi-rises, schools, & universities, chillers, boilers, ice machines, walk-ins, box cars, package units, pneumatic controls, VAV systems and reheat systems
- Design, install, repair, and/or replace commercial HVAC equipment.
- Commercial Geothermal HVAC installation, repair & maintenance.
- Apartment HVAC Maintenance, Upgrades and Safety Inspections
- Experts on forced air systems, water source heat pumps, geo-thermal boilers, and chillers
- VAV and zone systems
- In house fabrication of custom sheet metal work including copper fittings
- Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, Rheem, Mitsubishi, Trane, Fujitsu products available
- Duct pressure testing and reporting
- Extensive background checks: Many of our techs have been approved for work at high security DOD and DOJ facilities
- Air filtration systems