THINK Together’s mission is to create opportunities for all kids to discover their passions and reach their full potential.
PROGRAM LEADERS IN THE BAY AREA
( San Jose | Redwood City | Daly City | Newark )
Program Leaders work directly with an assigned class of approximately 20-25 students, acting as a positive adult role model, coach, and mentor. Program Leaders must have a genuine interest in the growth, development, and provision of a safe and nurturing environment for the students they teach. Ensuring that THINK Together students reach their potential takes a tremendous amount of hard work, flexibility, and commitment.
We are seeking positive, team oriented individuals who are passionate about making a difference.
THINK Together is in search of outstanding individuals from all backgrounds, majors, and career interests. If you think you are ready to shape the lives of students, build relationships with families, provide students with the foundational knowledge, skills and mindset to pursue their dreams and become successful leaders, we invite you to apply.
- Experience working with young children and the ability to inspire and motivate
- NCLB Compliance (completion of 48 college units or have Instructional Aide Certificate or by passing THINK Together’s Pre Employment Test (district specific))
- Ability to speak and write standard English appropriate in a public school setting
- Must clear TB and Fingerprint check
- MUST be available 5 days a week
- Monday – Friday (1:00 and 6:00pm)(19 hours per week) (Minimum School Days and Early-Out days vary by school site)
- $12 / Hour
HOW TO APPLY:
Log In: Candidate Self-Service Portal
1) Search for the job you’re interested in! Search by city for positions near you.
2) Apply by clicking the small pencil icon on the job that interests you.
3) Create a new account or log in if you’re applied before.
4) Complete the full application process. (REMEMBER! This is a separate from creating your account)
5) Remember to upload your resume.
6) Interested in the status of your application? Contact the region’s Staffing Coordinator with the information below!
Submit Transfer Paperwork To:
Human Resources and Staffing Coordinator
Bay Area Region
408-946-2727 Ext. 3515
If you need help with temperature, contact Cold Craft, Inc.
408.374.7292 or [email protected]