Do you know an experienced heating, ventilation, air conditioning and/or refrigeration installer or technician that is not respected where they work, looking for a change or is just curious? Perhaps they’re no longer challenged anymore doing the same thing over and over?
It’s time they get treated with respect in a company that has ‘teamwork’ and ‘fun’ as values.
Cold Craft, Inc. is Growing – Due to a recent increase of quote requests and closing jobs, we are looking to hire multiple positions including residential sales, residential installation and service professionals; Commercial installation and service professionals.
Join the team that has been on the Business Journal top HVAC companies in the Bay Area. We are large enough to get the work, yet small enough to be treated with respect. We call our techs by their name not by a number.
If you are an experienced HVAC commercial and/or residential technician or installer (refrigeration background, and/or bilingual a plus) we are looking for you. Must have teamwork attitude and positive outlook.
Cold Craft, Inc. is building up our residential/commercial HVACR departments in areas that include change outs, geothermal, wine cellar and other niche markets as well as maintenance on our commercial and residential HVAC accounts.
Cold Craft has been serving the bay area since 1991. Are you the person we are looking for to grow with us?
Your Overall Responsibilities:
• This is a union position and that means union pay and benefits. Use your solid well rounded HVACR experience with an emphasis on refrigeration. Bilingual (Spanish) highly desired. If you are good, why would you be non-union when you can have the benefits and pay you deserve.
• You will have the responsibility of performing a variety of tasks and problem solving on the customer site, which means that you are not stuck in the same building every day but you will have a variety of challenging work. We expect your workload to be a mostly commercial HVAC with focus on refrigeration installation and service (supermarket experience a plus); residential installs, maintenance and service will supplement your schedule. If you have great HVAC troubleshooting skills, a positive attitude, the ability to solve mechanical systems (control system – electrical troubleshooting a plus) then we are looking for you.
• We are seeking someone with a depth of knowledge of commercial and residential HVAC (and refrigeration) troubleshooting, service, maintenance and installation.
• Detailed documentation and excellent communication skills are required for interaction with customers and coworkers – bilingual (Spanish) is highly desired. This is a hands-on role and must be able to communicate recommended equipment or process enhancements and improvements based on observations to the customer and the office.
• You must be able to use sound judgment based on the best course of action for the customer and the company.
• You must be able to work independently but also within a team of technicians, installers and the office to accomplish aggressive goals. You must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision and has a “can do” attitude.
• Your direct experience troubleshooting, problem solving, servicing and installing commercial and residential equipment is essential. Preventative maintenance and tune up experience is desired.
• Minimum of 2+ years in field service, maintenance or similar experience is required.
• You need to be attending or a graduate of a trade school and apprenticeship program.
• Compensation will be commensurate with experience and expertise.
• Union benefits.
For more company information see coldcraft.com call us at 408.374.7292 fax resumes to 408.374.7333 or email email@example.com.
If you need help with temperature, contact Cold Craft, Inc.
408.374.7292 or INFO@COLDCRAFT.COM