Silicon Valley: Got CO Poisoning? Get Your Older Furnace Inspected

Did you know that your HVAC system could be poisoning your family?

A carbon monoxide detector may not be enough!  Did you know they become ineffective? You need to change carbon monoxide detectors out according to manufacturer's instructions, and that is usually every 5 years.

Furnaces over 12 years old are especially vulnerable.

If your unit is not operating properly it could be emitting Carbon Monoxide into your family’s home.  Carbon monoxide is a potentially lethal — yet colorless and odorless — gas that can cause devastating and permanent injuries due to the multiple mechanisms by which it damages brain, cardiac and other vital structures.

For decades, it has been known that carbon monoxide causes hypoxic (lack of oxygen) damage to brain structures as a consequence of elevated carboxyhemoglobin levels in the blood stream.

Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning are:

  • Typical symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include:
    • Headache, often dull, frontal and continuous
    • Nausea
    • Dizziness
    • Convulsions
    • Loss of judgment
    • Cherry red lips
    • Fatigue
    • Malaise

Protect your family from this lethal toxin before it’s too late. Have Cold Craft inspect your system today!

$99 for an inspection could save a life!

Call us 408.374.7292

Find old furnace pictures below:

induced motor picture natural draft hood-resized-600

If you need help with temperature, contact Cold Craft, Inc.

408.374.7292 or INFO@COLDCRAFT.COM

Share This:Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on LinkedInDigg thisShare on RedditShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someonePrint this page