You heard the news, energy prices going up. You realize that your heating and air conditioning is a big chunk of your utility bill, but did you know you can reduce the cost to run it this winter with an expert tune up from Cold Craft, Inc.?
Residential customers can receive a $50 rebate for preparing for the heating season this winter by getting a professional Cold Craft furnace tune up. What a great opportunity for getting tune ups on furnaces to increse energy efficiency and to have a safe heating season.
Take advantage of this offer from the local professional group – while the time and supplies last. See details below.
- The Rebates requires that the work be completed between October 17th – December 2, 2011.
- Cold Craft Technicians (the most skilled in the industry) must complete the work.
- Must submit the rebate form that was completed by both Cold Craft and the customer within 60 days of the completion of the work. (postmarked before the 60 day post completion required).
- One per customer; one per location.
- Must include a copy of the service tag with “Paid” marked on it.
If you need help with temperature, contact Cold Craft, Inc.
408.374.7292 or [email protected]