If you are a Silicon Valley Professional that is looking for a great forum to grow your business and receive personalized referrals - this opportunity is for you. A group of professionals has been meeting for decades at the Silicon Valley Capital Club and through attrition it is time for a membership drive.
The group is a bit unique compared to other forums. There is a good amount of career development and mentorship as well as members discussing their business weekly for 30 seconds each and typically there are 1-2 speakers. In addition to this many of the members meet outside of the meetings in one on one luncheons, rib BBQ's and other parties like the St. Patrick's Day party or holiday party. These members are a pretty close knit group, so come and join us and become a part .
There are some conditions to attending the meeting (even as a guest) and for membership:
- This is a group that allows one person per industry, as such a group the members can only belong to one of these types of groups that have only one per industry. Please check the list of attendees - the list below is of open positions that have benefitted from the group in the past, some of these are recently vacated and still appear on the member link.
The member link will also provide you with an idea of what current professionals attend and how you can also benefit from their referrals. This is not a list of ALL of the possible openings, so if you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is a conflict and I will let you know or get an answer for you.
- Moving Company
- General Contractor-Residential
- General Contractor-Commercial
- Insulation Contractor
- Interior Designer
- Credit Card Processor
- Family Counselor
- So if there is no conflict with other positions in the group you may want to check your schedule for your availability. This is a fairly early meeting at 7:00 AM on Tuesdays (no meetings on National Holiday weeks) in Downtown San Jose at the Knight Ridder Building with parking beneath the building. A full breakfast is provided, not just a continental breakfast. The location is at:
50 W San Fernando
San Jose, CA
Speak to the front desk on the 17th floor and ask where the Network Today Meeting is being held.
- Please email me (email@example.com) about attending so we can instroduce you to other members.
If you need help with temperature, contact Cold Craft, Inc.
408.374.7292 or INFO@COLDCRAFT.COM